June 4th marks the beginning of Ocean Week 2022 and we are thrilled to announce the Sustainable Laundry Bundle!
We now offer two new sustainable laundry essentials to go with your Cora Ball - all in one place. Get the compete bundle for your own home or as the ultimate gift set for sustainability champions in your life!
The Sustainable Laundry Bundle includes:
One Cora Ball
Three 100% wool dryer balls
One Meliora laundry soap stick for stain removal
Let's meet the new arrivals!
Wool Dryer Balls
Toss a set of these 100% wool balls into the dryer to soften your clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles without wasteful dryer sheets.
- Reduce drying time and saves electricity
- Recommended up to 6 dryer balls
- Will last years of tumble drying
- Safe for sensitive skin and babies
- All-natural white wool – no dyes or bleaching involved
- Made in Canada with wool from sheep raised on ethical farms in Montana and Wyoming. The wool is milled locally to minimize the carbon footprint.
Meliora Laundry Soap Stick
The soap stick is simple and it works so well! This product is so effective it's been known to save full loads of toddler laundry and get mildew out of shower curtains.
Typical stain remover comes in plastic, often non-recyclable packaging. In liquid form, you are paying for a high percentage of water, not just the product. Mix it up and remove your laundry stains with the soap stick!
Simply wet the fabric and rub the soap stick onto the stained area, then wash as usual.
- Full Ingredient List: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water]
- Only 5% water remaining in the bar
- Recyclable or compostable box made with up to 30% post-consumer content
- Made in the USA